Season Pass Pricing for 2018
Please note that all season passes include cart!
|Junior (under 16)||$199.99 (no cart)|
|Junior (Ages 16-18)||$450.00|
|Young Professional (Ages 19-35)||$1160.00|
|Young Professional Family* (Ages 19-35)||$1360.00|
|Single (Ages 36-59)||$1360.00|
|Family* (Ages 36-59)||$1660.00|
|Senior (Ages 60+)||$1160.00|
|Senior Family* (Ages 60+)||$1460.00|
Range Passes for Season Pass Holders
* “Family Season Passes”- Families are defined as a legally bound couple and their children. All family members participating must have the same address. Family season passes include unlimited children under the age of 18 (or 21 with Student ID and/or enrollment schedule). Any damage to Territory Golf Club Property by family members is the responsibility of the primary member.
*Daily Rates (do not include tax)*
Weekday Golf Fees (Monday – Thursday)
Weekend Golf Fees (Friday – Sunday)
1/2 Cart Fees
|Monday – Thursday: Play until dark anytime after 5:00pm for $33.00 (includes cart)|
|Friday – Sunday: Play until dark anytime after 3:00pm for 37.00 (includes cart)|
|Monday – Friday: Play until dark anytime after 6:30pm for $23.39 (includes cart)|
|Saturday – Sunday: Play until dark anytime after 6:30pm for $23.39 (includes cart)|
Senior Rate (over 60 must show ID)
|Monday – Friday Before Noon: 18 holes for $33.00 (includes cart)|
Family Fun Night
|Kids under 18 play for free with paying adult after 5:00pm)|
Junior Rate (under 16 years old)
18 holes for $17.00
9 Holes for $15.00
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION
Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance. Notice of cancellation or reduction in number of players must be made 48 hours in advance of tee time, or card holder may be charged. Tee times are at 10-minute intervals.
Rain Checks will be offered in the event of inclimate weather and are pro-rated based on the number of holes played. Rain Checks may only be redeemed during the same calendar year.
Appropriate golf attire, including collared shirts, shall be worn at all times on the golf course, practice facility and in the clubhouse. Cutoff shorts, gym shorts, beachwear, T-shirts, halter or tank tops are not proper attire for Territory Golf Club.
PACE OF PLAY
- Territory Golf Club makes a sincere effort to assure that all golfers enjoy their day of golf by maintaining an acceptable pace of play.
- Play of more than four players per group is not permitted.
- Territory Golf Club staff reserves the right to fill foursome starting times.
- Golfers are given the option to ride or walk at Territory Golf Club. While the course is walkable, it can be a challenge to many. Golfers choosing to walk must be able to keep pace.
- Foursomes will always have priority on the golf course.
- Starting times are generously spaced at 10-minute intervals. All golfers must keep pace with the group in front of them. A five minute break is permitted between nines.
- Yardage is always available from the GPS system on golf carts and yardage is displayed every 25 yards in the middle of the fairways.
- Territory Golf Club Rangers reserve the right to move slow groups forward to keep the pace of play moving.
Golf carts are allowed to leave the paths following the 90-degree rule under normal course conditions. Territory Golf Club reserves the right to restrict carts to paths as course conditions warrant. Golf carts are never to be driven in roped-off or native areas, and must remain at least 30-yards away from tees and greens.
- Metal spikes are prohibited at Territory Golf Club.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- Personal carry-on coolers are PROHIBITED. All refreshments must be purchased from Coyote Moon Grille. No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Territory Golf Club is not responsible for lost or stolen property or items that are left on the premises.