Territory Golf Club is committed to providing the highest quality venue for golf events and dining in St Cloud. The clubhouse and golf course are unique to the area and backed by a superior facility, pristine course conditions, and outstanding guest services. Territory Golf Club specializes in coordinating with groups of all sizes, and creates truly memorable golf events – IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS!
Golf Events Options
Monday & Tuesday “Full” Shotgun Events (100-144 players)
Wednesday & Thursday “Full” Shotgun Events (100-144 players)
Modified Shotgun Events
Monday – Friday “Modified” Shotgun Events (48-144 players)
- Modified Shotgun events are held Monday through Friday. Starting times vary. A signed contract is required for our private golf club Minnesota.
- The minimum is 48 players for a modified shotgun event. The maximum is 72.
For more info and scheduling, call (320) 257-6503 or e-mail Events@territorygc.com
Weekend Morning Shotgun
Friday & Saturday “Limited Morning” Shotgun Events ( 32-114 players)
- The minimum is 32 players for a Limited Morning Shotgun event. The maximum is 144 for a Limited Morning Shotgun event. Starting time is 8:00AM. A signed contract is required.
Consecutive Tee Times
“Weekday Consecutive Tee-Times” (32 to 90 players)
- Golf reservations for small groups of Consecutive Tee Times can be booked at anytime on Monday thru Thursday, a signed contract is require
“Weekend Consecutive Tee-Times” (32 to 90 players)
- Small groups of Consecutive Tee Times can be booked at any time on Friday thru Sunday, a signed contract is required.
Group amenities & Services Offered at Territory Golf Club
- Green Fees
- Practice Facility with Range Balls
- Personalized Cart Signs
- Custom Score Cards
- Tournament Scoring
- Tournament Services – Hole Contests, etc.
- Club Rentals
- Food and Beverage Options through Coyote Moon Grille
- On-Course Food and Beverage Service Options (master tab, drink tickets, cash etc)
- Golf Shop Merchandise Certificates
- Friendly Professional Staff
- Event Planning Assistance for such items as sponsor signage, logo merchandise, menu suggestions, and timeline items, etc.
Payment & Policies
A contract and non-refundable deposit are required to book an event. Balance of charges must be settled with a single source payment upon receipt of charges for all golf events. Cash, check and credit card are acceptable forms of payment.