What is Dynamic Pricing?
Territory Golf Club utilizes a pricing structure relatively new to the golf industry where you are in control of what you pay. Our new system gives us the ability to change the rates in real time based on many factors. Weather, time of the day, day of the week, and demand can have an effect on our pricing. What does this mean for you? If you’re a diehard golfer and it is 38 degrees and windy, that $19.99 with a cart price you see on our online booking page isn’t a typo, it’s our unique pricing structure adapting to the conditions and putting you in the driver’s seat on what you pay for golf. Do you need that 8:00 am Saturday tee time in June and it’s sunny and 75? Since the demand for that time would be very high, our pricing would reflect that. If you didn’t want to pay full rate on that Saturday, check out our afternoon pricing and lock in a great deal. We appreciate our golfers and think this gives everyone, regardless of budget, a chance to get a lot of rounds in at Territory Golf Club! We can’t wait to see everyone in the spring.
Because of our Dynamic Pricing, these rates are always changing so check our online booking page here and be ready to jump on that great deal!
- Jr (under 16 no cart)$249.99
- Jr (16-18 with cart)$450.00
- Young Adult (19-35)$1,350.00
- Young Adult Family*$1,650.00
- Single (36-59)$1,525.00
- Family* (36-59)$1,825.00
- Senior (60+)$1,350.00
- Senior Family*$1,650.00
Range passes for season pass holders
* “Family Season Passes”- Families are defined as a legally bound couple and their children. All family members participating must have the same address. Family season passes include unlimited children under the age of 18 (or 21 with Student ID and/or enrollment schedule). Any damage to Territory Golf Club Property by family members is the responsibility of the primary member.
Daily Rates (Without Tax, No Cart)
Weekday Fees (Mon- Thurs)
- 18 Holes$29.91
- 9 Holes$19.94
- College Mon-Thurs. (Add $10.00 to ride 18)$21.81
Weekend Fees (Fri- Sun)
- 18 Holes$39.27
- 9 Holes$25.56
1/2 Cart Fees
- 18 Holes$15.00
- 9 Holes$10.00
Twilight (after 3:00 with cart)
- Monday – Thursday:$34.62
- Friday – Sunday:$38.36
Sundowner (after 5:00 with cart)
- Every Day!$28.06
Senior 60+ (includes cart)
- Monday – Friday Before Noon: 18 holes w/ cart$35.56
Junior ages 7-17
- Golfers 7 to 17 just pay their age to play golf. Just add a $10.00 cart fee to ride. Golf for free after 5:00 every day with paying adult all summer! Must be a licensed driver to use a cart. Kids under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult Friday – Sunday.
Reservation & Cancellation
Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance. Notice of cancellation or reduction in number of players must be made 48 hours in advance of tee time, or card holder may be charged. Tee times are at 10-minute intervals.
Rain Checks will be offered in the event of inclimate weather and are pro-rated based on the number of holes played. Rain Checks may only be redeemed during the same calendar year.
Appropriate golf attire, including collared shirts, shall be worn at all times on the golf course, practice facility and in the clubhouse. Cutoff shorts, gym shorts, beachwear, T-shirts, halter or tank tops are not proper attire for Territory Golf Club.
Golf carts are allowed to leave the paths following the 90-degree rule under normal course conditions. Territory Golf Club reserves the right to restrict carts to paths as course conditions warrant. Golf carts are never to be driven in roped-off or native areas, and must remain at least 30-yards away from tees and greens.
Pace of Play
- Territory Golf Club makes a sincere effort to assure that all golfers enjoy their day of golf by maintaining an acceptable pace of play.
- Play of more than four players per group is not permitted.
- Territory Golf Club staff reserves the right to fill foursome starting times.
- Golfers are given the option to ride or walk at Territory Golf Club. While the course is walkable, it can be a challenge to many. Golfers choosing to walk must be able to keep pace.
- Foursomes will always have priority on the golf course.
- Starting times are generously spaced at 10-minute intervals. All golfers must keep pace with the group in front of them. A five minute break is permitted between nines.
- Yardage is always available from the GPS system on golf carts and yardage is displayed every 25 yards in the middle of the fairways.
- Territory Golf Club Rangers reserve the right to move slow groups forward to keep the pace of play moving.
- Metal spikes are prohibited at Territory Golf Club.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- Personal carry-on coolers are PROHIBITED. All refreshments must be purchased from Coyote Moon Grille. No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Territory Golf Club is not responsible for lost or stolen property or items that are left on the premises.